Heating wiring problem

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daa:

Rather than resurrecting an old thread, it may be better to start a new one?

As for your question, we`ll need a little bit more information; i.e. what the make of the controller is, what the system does (or doesn`t) do, etc

If you can provide that, I`m sure someone will be able to help.

KME

did you manage to sort your problem, i have an identical one, is there supposed to be a link from L to terminal 2?(Originally posted onto this old thread: http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/central-heating-forum-storage-heaters-forums-forum-including-electrical/10438-central-heating-wiring-plumber-wired-incorrectly-2.html

moved Doc H.)
Welcome to the forum. Post 42 and 49 of the thread http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/central-heating-forum-storage-heaters-forums-forum-including-electrical/10438-central-heating-wiring-plumber-wired-incorrectly-2.html actually say that the problem was sorted. You will be best to start you own question rather than hijacking a thread that is nearly two years old with your question. As KME says more details of your problem will help and can you add any photographs? (re-reading the old thread I think that the wiring was all disconnected and started again as the original plumber had made such a mess it was quicker to start back from a clean sheet)

Doc H.

Yes, I did get the issue sorted - I rewqired it and bought various new parts too.

Received a lot of help form this forum. :)

As stated, Start a new thread of your own (with repect to you), and give as much info as possible such as what you have, valve, stat, controllers etc (makes and models), also take pics too as this would be a fantastic help.

You will the get all the help and advice that you need.

Also, when starting a new thread, be as accurate as possible with your thread title too.

Hope that helps,

Admin.

PS. Welcome to the forum. It's good to have you on-board. :)