Help Needed :)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowri Edwards

Reaction score
Good afternoon, 
I'm a second year student at Bangor University and will be working on a pliers/cutters project for the next 7 weeks!
If you have 5 minutes to spare, I kindly ask if you could fill out the survey below!
All feedback will be highly appreciated as it will go towards my project research!
Thank you 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BXQV5BF

Done. Im an ideological follower of knipex.

PS I'm loyal you can be the second nicest looking member, I'll stick with @misssweden even though she has morphed into a bum in a hula hoop.

Canoeboy said:
Done

@steptoe - Has @misssweden Been knocked off the thrown ?
No,

I just said @Lowri Edwardswas quite easy on the eye,,,, :C

@rapparee , is it and Irish/norn  iron thing with knipex,? All anyone ever seemed to use was Knipex or Elliot Lucas,,,,,,, 

BTW, I'm a Knipex fanboi myself, all I've ever used ,,,, 

NB it's throne. 

Not necessarily i've seen boys use ck and whia but they're used by the sort of people who lose their tools. Knipex is what sets us apart from the rest along with our snickers gear and yellow fibreglass ladder, we all know this.

Canoeboy said:
:slap  - Thanks - Let me introduce you to bloody autocorrect - the thing that knows how to spell your words in sentences better than you or me  ]:)
:slap

Best get rid of the i:Shyte 

I doubt you could even SELL it,,,,,,   :pmsl1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts