Hi all. Long time no see.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evenin` all!

Sorry I haven`t been in for a while - work is really crazy at the moment - I seem to spend every evening either working, catching up with paperwork, or sleeping!!!

Hope I haven`t missed anything earth-shattering ????

BTW: any sparkies in the Blackwood area, want a bit of work???

I`ll be here for a little while - got a gresh fuinness and tots of lime!!!!

KME:x

BTW: any sparkies in the Blackwood area, want a bit of work???

KME:x
That's jolly decent of you. Would you mind Posting it in here please?

That's jolly decent of you. Would you mind Posting it in here please?
LOl is that a telling off (of sorts), rather polite are the admin on here!

Glad to see you back and even more glad that your busy!

Hello Martyn I am glad you have been busy in these troubled times that is good. I have been pretty busy myself although I am taking it easy for a few days as my van has been off the road with a broken timing belt hopefully may get it back tomorrow. Any way on a lighter note you do realise someones been drinking your Guinness while you've been away.

Batty

What a flamin` surprise bud!

I thought EVERY ****** would`ve been at it ( "Well, it was going to go off........")etc., etc.

They didn`t find the hidden stash, though mate. Happy days.Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Hope your van doesn`t cost too much bud - could`ve been last week, and gone on last year`s tax bill then!!!

Applaud SmileyBlushingBlushing:coat

p.s. Mr. Hornet, Sir: Telling off. He wouldn`t dare!! It`s AD2 that we`re all scared of (and that`s only `cos of the whip!!!!!)Mr. Admin, sir: Tis` done :)

p.s. Mr. Hornet, Sir: Telling off. He wouldn`t dare!! It`s AD2 that we`re all scared of (and that`s only `cos of the whip!!!!!)Mr. Admin, sir: Tis` done :)
:^O

Nice to see you back online:x

So wrong mate.................

(it doesn`t have sleeves. Admin is so proud of it. (he made it himself, don`t you know).

Thanks, Mrs. Nice to be back. Hopefully, I`ll be slipping in & out a bit more frequently (ooh err missus).

So wrong mate.................(it doesn`t have sleeves. Admin is so proud of it. (he made it himself, don`t you know).

Thanks, Mrs. Nice to be back. Hopefully, I`ll be slipping in & out a bit more frequently (ooh err missus).
BlushingBlushingBlushing:O

think of the children..........................

What a flamin` surprise bud!I thought EVERY ****** would`ve been at it ( "Well, it was going to go off........")etc., etc.

They didn`t find the hidden stash, though mate. Happy days.Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Hope your van doesn`t cost too much bud - could`ve been last week, and gone on last year`s tax bill then!!!
Hopefully should get it back today Wednesday it is nearly done. Was about