Hi all. Long time no see.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would be awkward for me living miles away from civilisation - all the traveling to work. 70% of my jobs are within 4 miles, and most of the other within 6-7
we ran out of marzipan at 8.30 this evening - I drove 32 mile round trip to Tesco :(

don't give me ideas................. ?:|
no need to over do it, just enough to knock them out for a few hours, then when they phone saying they cant remember anything, just remind them you were there talking for hours and getting on very well with them!

no need to over do it, just enough to knock them out for a few hours, then when they phone saying they cant remember anything, just remind them you were there talking for hours and getting on very well with them!
lol

Mmmm and you wonder why your still single] :)

:^O

At times i do actually wish i lived somewhere like that.
Where Birmingham ?? Surely not . 80% of the place is a dumping ground for the world's wasters ,gangsters , benefit cheats, so called asylum seekers, trainee terrorists and City supporters.

My work is here but when the crunch is over its time to get the hell out.

Deke

And to any government spies who are monitoring the forum, I bet you don't live here. X(

Where Birmingham ?? Surely not . 80% of the place is a dumping ground for the world's wasters ,gangsters , benefit cheats, so called asylum seekers, trainee terrorists and City supporters. My work is here but when the crunch is over its time to get the hell out.

Deke

And to any government spies who are monitoring the forum, I bet you don't live here. X(
My first visit to brum was great, sometime later i returned to work on a major hotel refurb, twas like a totally different world very rare i feel that insafe walking back to me hotel!

My first visit to brum was great, sometime later i returned to work on a major hotel refurb, twas like a totally different world very rare i feel that insafe walking back to me hotel!
Sorry to hear that Jono , I feel the same these days and I grew up here !!! :|

Sorry `pache; Bank holiday or not, working is exactly where I was, unfortunately.

AD2, yes dear, I know you`d like somewhere away from it all. But you HAVE to take your children with you, you can`t just abandon them. Bless `em!! :)