Hi everyone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalzac811

Reaction score
Hi I'm a 10 year timed served electrician from Glasgow . Completed my A.C.C.A with SELECT last year and interested In doing solar PV and Renew tech stuff In near future looking forward to learning and laughing with you guys. cheers

I am getting worried there seem to be getting rather a lot of Daves mates on the forum. With all the Welsh and the Scotch us English are getting outnumbered. Welcome to the forum though you are welcome as long as you don't boast about having no part p in Scotland.

I am getting worried there seem to be getting rather a lot of Daves mates on the forum. With all the Welsh and the Scotch us English are getting outnumbered. Welcome to the forum though you are welcome as long as you don't boast about having no part p in Scotland.
how TF do you think I feel? :|

No boasting from me building Scotland regs 2004 apply up here no Part P . It seems to be alot go guys pet hate on here

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 09:12 ---------- Previous post was made at 07:21 ----------

Have no doubt you knew that already steptoe

Hello Kalzac,

Welcome to the forum. It's good to have you on-board. :)