Hot Totty

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting old , it took three seconds for that one to register . Why not marks out of ten, thinks I , then he'd give her five.........right ......erm....... Oooooh I get it now .

Oooooh ... just noticed .... Scouser on the port bow .

I'm getting old , it took three seconds for that one to register . Why not marks out of ten, thinks I , then he'd give her five.........right ......erm....... Oooooh I get it now .Oooooh ... just noticed .... Scouser on the port bow .
Have'nt got a shellsuit so have to live up to the atypical somehow. ROTFWL

Very volumtuous Patch ....Mmmmmnnn !! Give it some thought .
charlotte-church-12.jpg

Scouser

No shell suit Eh ! Aye up then Lah whatchyer wearing then , must be The Reds strip then . With Dalgish on the back.

When I worked around the country a lot I worked your way at a hospital ...something Green ??? The third most friendly people we worked with. All footy mad of course , we had to play the pipefitters every dinnertime where they would be Liverpool and we were told , we were Villa.

Unlike certain other fans ,if the scousers thought Villa had played OK on the Saturday they would say so.

Go on, go on ask me who were 2nd and first . I 'll tell you who was the most unfriendly and I'm sorry , you guys from down there , please don;'t take offence 'cos you can't all be as miserable and unfriendly as the folks we came across ....but it has to be said ...... I may regret this.....

....London.