Hot Totty

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ScouserNo shell suit Eh ! Aye up then Lah whatchyer wearing then , must be The Reds strip then . With Dalgish on the back.

When I worked around the country a lot I worked your way at a hospital ...something Green ??? The third most friendly people we worked with. All footy mad of course , we had to play the pipefitters every dinnertime where they would be Liverpool and we were told , we were Villa.

Unlike certain other fans ,if the scousers thought Villa had played OK on the Saturday they would say so.

Go on, go on ask me who were 2nd and first . I 'll tell you who was the most unfriendly and I'm sorry , you guys from down there , please don;'t take offence 'cos you can't all be as miserable and unfriendly as the folks we came across ....but it has to be said ...... I may regret this.....

....London.
Go on then you will have tell us who the first and second are.

Can't seem to get away from this thread .
Just one more for you

Charlotte_Church_promo.jpg

:D

great ideatina from corrie

tm.jpg
deffo hot

How about Charlotte Church? She's looking good........ :D
YES

YES

YES

YES

but Im goung to reserve my vote until I see the remaining candidates.

edit,

btw, is she stoned in that pic.?

Patch I have yet to find a woman stoopid enough to put up with Me :p AndyGuinness
You need to go to Vet college. In my year 160 students, 30 blokes. More than 5 to one :D

Not a single [straight] bloke in the year!

You need to go to Vet college. In my year 160 students, 30 blokes. More than 5 to one :D Not a single [straight] bloke in the year!
Seriously?

:eek:

Vet'nary used to be an almost exclusively male preserve.

Are all the ladies, dare I say it, looking to help all the fwuffy bwunnies?

:innocent

You need to go to Vet college. In my year 160 students, 30 blokes. More than 5 to one :D Not a single [straight] bloke in the year!
are you secretly trying to tell us something patch?

there wasnt one single bloke at college the year you went that was straight.?

that is what you said.......

so,

is it mr apache,

and,

mr apache'ess

the mind boggles........

Oh I thought you'd never ask. Thanks Vanda.

In 2nd place we gave it to Geordieland and Newcastle in particular.

But the folk who were most welcoming,helpful, friendly, un pompous ,down to earth , un stuck up , givers of huge breakfasts in hotel we staying at, filling of our coffee flasks for the day, free of charge , welcomed by the regulars in the bar every night ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Have you guessed where it was yet ...............................................................................................................................

Steep hills and valleys...... full of steel works and derelict coal mines ..

Yes its the Rhondda Valleys .!!! :Welcome: :coffee :Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

Seriously? :eek:

Vet'nary used to be an almost exclusively male preserve.

Are all the ladies, dare I say it, looking to help all the fwuffy bwunnies?

:innocent
predominantly yes! :C

are you secretly trying to tell us something patch?there wasnt one single bloke at college the year you went that was straight.?

that is what you said.......

so,

is it mr apache,

and,

mr apache'ess

the mind boggles........
I have a real life girlfriend of 9 years! There was quite a high proportion of those that enjoyed the company of the same sex, but I am not one of them.

Have you seen Charlotte? :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

predominantly yes! :C I have a real life girlfriend of 9 years! There was quite a high proportion of those that enjoyed the company of the same sex, but I am not one of them.

Have you seen Charlotte? :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
YES I have, just not enough of her,

just be careful how you say things, esp the bit bolded above, some people would be offended, and the straight guy bit, you do seem to try too hard sometimes.

Bit choosey in the land of the Concrete Cows , 'arnt we Andy ? She looks better today than ever !
Maybe so but the younger edition was more appealing than the older model :^O

But I am sure that goes for us all ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

The nominations for Forum mascot stand as follows :-

1. Jennifer Aniston (5 votes)

2. The Jolie woman (3 votes)

3. Charlotte Church (2 votes) (but much interest and heavy breathing)

4. Tina from Corrie / Shania ? / Lucy? / Amanda holden/ Kelly Brook / The poor wench submtted by EXBBC/ joint 4th position.

More votes are needed and perhaps less from the Charlotte Church Appreciation Society. (Chairman Apache) (CCAS)