Hot Totty

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's called Jocelyn Wildenstein & is reputed to have spent $4m on plastic surgery. If it was me I'd be asking for my money back.Try doing a search for ugly women, there's plenty of them out there.
What possesed you to marry her , Exy ?? Did she own a Wholesaler Company . ?

The voting on Sunday night stands as follows;

Jennifer Aniston (5)

The Jolie Tart (4)

Kelly Brook (3)

Charlotte Church (2)

Joint 5th Tina/Shania/Lucy/Amanda Holden/Exys missus /The bloke in the Blue dress (1) each

Well Steps its a democratic vote so if enough votes come in for a particular lady of questionable morals then she will become the Forum Mascot. Always remembering that if a female "puts it about a bit" she becomes a $lag, if a bloke does it he becomes " one of the lads" or a "stud". ;)

So who is your $lag remembering that this is a public Forum and is governed by the same libel laws as the tabloids.(I presume) :|

Well Steps its a democratic vote so if enough votes come in for a particular lady of questionable morals then she will become the Forum Mascot. Always remembering that if a female "puts it about a bit" she becomes a $lag, if a bloke does it he becomes " one of the lads" or a "stud". ;) So who is your $lag remembering that this is a public Forum and is governed by the same libel laws as the tabloids.(I presume) :|
Not to mention defamation too and that can be true unlike libel.

Cynthia, yes, seems like a nice girl, never heard of her ,is that your vote ? Who is China O'brien ?
China O,Brian was the film miss Rothrock is famous for. In Volts defence she was quite fit (back in the eighties).

China O,Brian was the film miss Rothrock is famous for. In Volts defence she was quite fit (back in the eighties).
Its OK if they are from the eighties or whenever I think. When but a mere lad, I remember watching, on old B&W telly, the famous Tony Hancock "Blood Doner" episode. This had a very attractive ,blonde nurse in it. I kept wondering who it was. Being before the time of VHS , DVDs , repeats , etc I never saw it again, the bits that were shown never featured the nurse.

How these things haunt the teenage mind !!! :Blushing

Then along comes "Youtube" , type in Blood Doner Sketch and who does it turn out to be............ no I'm not starting another quiz .... June Whitfield !