Hot Totty

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kelly-brook.jpg

Kelly brook gets my vote :)

Hadn't realised you were serious , Exy, no accounting for taste. I have no idea who she is but if thats your choice then so be it.Wet Fish:C

OK will update the nominations list .
She's called Jocelyn Wildenstein & is reputed to have spent $4m on plastic surgery. If it was me I'd be asking for my money back.

Try doing a search for ugly women, there's plenty of them out there.

Why are we limiting ourselves to 1? Lets have them all (apart from exb's, you can keep that. Its probably not even an LRB or BOBFOC).

Why are we limiting ourselves to 1? Lets have them all (apart from exb's, you can keep that. Its probably not even an LRB or BOBFOC).
Can I have that post in English please? ?:|

Have the whole miss england contestants then :)

missengland1G_468x326.jpg

LRB= Low Resolution Babe (i.e. looks good from a distance or in a lo res pic)

Now listen here... I'm in charge.... and having more than one is just greed and too complicated for the scoring .

And anymore from you ..Admin2 and I'll have to post that photo you sent me !!!! :eek: :O

Some more pics of Miss Church wouldn't go amiss though . ;)

Now listen here... I'm in charge.... and having more than one is just greed and too complicated for the scoring . And anymore from you ..Admin2 and I'll have to post that photo you sent me !!!! :eek: :O

Some more pics of Miss Church wouldn't go amiss though . ;)
To keep you happy Deke

charlotte-church-gavin-henson-baby.jpg

charlotte_church_01.jpg

Charlotte-Church-Cleavage-3.jpg