How Much? (Ebay Madness)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats not for charity!

If you read on, the auction is for the person to complete the trek, for the charity!

Its a bit like me auctioning some paper on ebay to pay for a ferrari, which I will drive to london for charity.

thats not for charity!

If you read on, the auction is for the person to complete the trek, for the charity!

Its a bit like me auctioning some paper on ebay to pay for a ferrari, which I will drive to london for charity.
NO IT ISN'T!.......this is for cardboard and yours is for paper! Totally different like something and then another thing that are not the same

sponsored charity extreme sport events make me laugh. Can you sponsor me for a skydive or a bike ride across portugal or white water rafting in canada. Don't people normally pay to do this sort of thing. Can somebody sponsor me to go to disney land for a fortnight?

Do you think he is listing it and getting friends to bid in order to improve his rating?? Ready for a bigger scam later.

Who would pay for a piece if cardboard £3.00 odd when you can get it free?

just goes to prove how many daft buggers still exist in the world. So how do you think I would get for a piece of cardboard shaped like a box. I'll throw in some sunny Devon fresh air, and even tie abow on it :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap