I may need some Virgins

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27years!!! :x :x

:Applaud :Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

:Salute

GuinnessGuinness

Well done sir!

I know what you are saying GH! ;)

Me & Mrs SL have been married 25 years this August..

(Note to self... DO NOT forget wedding anniversary this year....

or may find wedding tackle in the shredder!!!!! :eek: :| )

5 children.....

all our own work!!!!!

you can tell they all have the same parents..

my three daughters are uncannily alike!

If they all do their hair in a similar style I have been know to call em by the wrong names!!! :eek: :( :(

can't tell me own blinkin kids apart! :eek:

Mature love still exists! :x

Mrs SL is still on the better side of the the big '5'-'0'

but to me I still see the 16year old I started dating many years back!

:x :x:x:x

:Blushing :Blushing
Alll together now....AAAAAaaaahhhhh !!

It's not going to happen. I remember the 4 & 20 virgins who came down from Inverness.

Its ok now I have taken my medication, just after I saw Brian at the bottom of my bed laughing at me.

:C

Happily the guy will not hold me to the promise, but awarded me the contract for just being downright desperate :)

Its bad news if Brian is manifesting himself in your house, you may need to contact a priest to perform one of those things that priests do and is a word that I cannot think of at the moment .............EXORCISM......thats it .

A giant Brian once manifested himself over a London underground station ,causing mayhem and frightening sheep, until someone swung a tower crane round which earthed him and he disapeared in huge explosion . Do not underestimate the power of Brian!!!

I have been married for 27 years and believe me, sex when you think your in love is nothing to sex when you know your in love. Youngters think they are in love but its testosterone and lust.
Well said GH

Im sorry, but i read all the posts, and then i read them again, and then again, and finally once more, but I still have not a clue what you're all talking about?! Am I being Naive or what exactly?! :|

Its just a bit of high mischief and light entertainment, which allows us to digress into being human.