If this helps one person!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sort of low level bullying was quite common when I was young, and whilst it is far better now, I can't stand any school that claims it doesn't have any bullying issues - they are living in cloud cuckoo land.
My granddaughter (9) has been to two schools and has been bullied in both, her brother (6) has been to one school and has a been bullied in that and their most recent school was a Christian school? Go figure? They're both currently being taught at home awaiting another new school?

The first school, we took to the school board who covered it all up, despite evidence, we took it too the top of the council and they continued the cover up :shakehead  amazing the power of league tables as this school was supposed to be the best in the area according to tables. Sadly our granddaughter wasnt the only child bullied that went unnoticed. 

A southpaw in our class would have his left hand tied behind his back “to make him write properly.” It didn’t work, he went on to teach material sciences at various UK universities.

My son is a southpaw, I would have launched any teacher that did that to him.

Fortunately things have moved on except in Wessex where a parent removed their child to stop the school teaching handwriting.

Haha. Where is Wessex?  Are you really that old?