Important Message from Admin and Admin 2...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 to aboves as they say...

Enjoy your retirement admins and welcome to new admins.

Forum has been a pleasure to be part of. Good laugh, good advice and support, I was gutted when i thought it would be going.

I'm sure the new admins will steer her on a righteous path
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

I will try to ensure that the forum grows for its members & sponsors, that it keeps the original ideals close to its continued operating principles & that we can grow this forum to be a place of honesty & integrity for the better of the industry, its members & sponsors.

I can't speak for the other reprobates! ;) ; ) ;)

I'm sure that we all will try to uphold your original values, perhaps even get back to grass roots stuff, where the forum started.

Also, and very, perhaps even most, importantly, to Mr & Mrs Admin, I also was not here at the start, however, it is this forum, that gave me the "bug" & you have done an excellent job to put this forum where it is.

Respect, I believe I have a small idea of the personal sacrifice that you have put into getting this place where it is, and it was no small effort as I understand things!

Please have a good retirement, you know where we are, some in not just a cyberspace sense either.

If, I can help in any way, I hope that you know that I will.

Please stick around, you will both be welcome forever.

p.s. I hope this makes sense and is useful!

Very tired tonight already!!!

Hear hear to the thank yous. Thank you for bringing this pot of knowledge into the world webitude. And thank you for letting us share our thirst for knowledge with each other.

Good luck to the Admins on their new journey...

and good luck to the new admins with their unenviable but amazing new task :)

oh and thanks for all the fish :)

I'd just like to add my thanks to Admin 1 & 2 for a mighty fine forum......

Time has flown since the post on SF that started this welcoming & knowledge stuffed forum, (from memory I'm sure welshy stated in the post he was off to start his own forum)a few days later I received an email/pm invite from Welsh wizard asking if I'd like to join a new forum that had 6 members.

Hope you and the family do well in life...hope to see you drop in now and again.

The new management I know will carry on with the standards that set this place apart from the dross thats out there...Thanks for keeping it going.

I'd just like to add my thanks to Admin 1 & 2 for a mighty fine forum......Time has flown since the post on SF that started this welcoming & knowledge stuffed forum, (from memory I'm sure welshy stated in the post he was off to start his own forum)a few days later I received an email/pm invite from Welsh wizard asking if I'd like to join a new forum that had 6 members.

Hope you and the family do well in life...hope to see you drop in now and again.

The new management I know will carry on with the standards that set this place apart from the dross thats out there...Thanks for keeping it going.
Who were those 6 members KME , can you remember . Was there a bloke banging on about exporting earth rods ?

no idea Deke, I was simply here digging trenches in the garden outside ready for the big exporting scandal that erupted in fury over whether or not admins shed workshop was indeed extraneous or not, :C

I simply stood back and let everyone else argue about it, ;)

no idea Deke, I was simply here digging trenches in the garden outside ready for the big exporting scandal that erupted in fury over whether or not admins shed workshop was indeed extraneous or not, :C I simply stood back and let everyone else argue about it, ;)
That would have been a first !!

Good luck in any future projects, not that you need luck with the obvious abilities you possess.

Thanks for everyting, I do hope the new owners maintain the principles you have worked so hard to uphold.

New Guys..........we're watching you...............and I know people.! ; \