In Suspense.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I DO need to do is find out if they want us to investigate that cpc which isn`t connected - nothing to do with my work per se, but.........I`m told that, as usual, they`ve just kept adding stuff on - 3 or 4 different companies.

Personally, I`d be ashamed to put my name to something like that. Wonder if the cpcs and neutrals are in order???
hmmmm?

I bet... NOPE! ; \ :^O :^O:^O;) ]:)

Seeing that just makes me feel chuffed to bits on the job I just started end of last week...

an agricultural building being converted to domestic dwelling..

No electric there at all..

complete clean slate, half original building, half new addition.

all single storey plus external double garage.

In the new half, builder has just put his stud walls in... no plaster board yet..

basically its about as easy as it gets to run cables through!!!

You can even use the stud wall structure like a climbing frame to reach up & pull cables etc...

The original half will be a bit more interesting, keeping apex roof height for ceilings so no loft void...

but very big steps or ladders or towers!

as well as electrics need control for 8 zone wet under floor heating system.

half dozen computer hard-wire broadband connections, 4 telephone outlets, 8 TV points.

so...

seeing you fusebox.... does make me very happy indeed m8!

cheers!Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

I will be thinking of you on Monday as I pull some more cables in!

NOT! :D :^O:^O:^O:O

oh i wish,

No bat im over tired, been down the beach with the kids today then came home and sat through 6 hrs of hsm 1,2 and 3. :(

oh i wish,No bat im over tired, been down the beach with the kids today then came home and sat through 6 hrs of hsm 1,2 and 3. :(
Look I know you are tired but hsm means nothing. Thinking is it something summer murders no I give up.

I know - I pre-empted you (ooh er missus!!)

Got to go in and drop the board offline - 5.00 A.M. Monday morning. Do what I need to do, and get the happy juice flowing again.

Giving me a room for the night, though.!!! ( & breakfast for me & the missus:x:x:x)

I know - I pre-empted you (ooh er missus!!)Got to go in and drop the board offline - 5.00 A.M. Monday morning. Do what I need to do, and get the happy juice flowing again.

Giving me a room for the night, though.!!! ( & breakfast for me & the missus:x:x:x)
and no one will be up for breakfast as their radio alarms off!