Invoice Template

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul b b

Reaction score
Morning men!!

I have started to email invoices off, has anyone got an invoice template they can put in the download section? Or mail to me? I have excel.

I have a little trouble at the moment with copy and paste excel into an email as it seems to reformat it and leaves out my logo..

Thanks

Dave if you use special fonts for instance NIC logo, unless the recipient also has the fonts installed it will not display properly.

For this reason I always send in PDF format as most people have a PDF reader like Adobe or Foxit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Steve. Will try that.

Dave my logo does not appear when i send invoices. Also had one problem with customer not having Microsoft office, hence i want the email to contain the invoice.

Thanks..

Oh.....does anyone have a nice template?

just to add, save it in your excel format first and then pdf as its easier to alter it when it in excel format. i have a invoice temp i could send if you want, pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely pdf as it is more secure than Word/Excel, and as has been suggested fonts are an issue.

pdf is not totally secure, but, I can alter a Word document and then print it out quicker than I can a PW protected pdf.

Latest posts