ISSWWW Just for fun ! ! !

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

androiduk2002

Reaction score
Mark ,

I must say I am shocked ! ! !

Di-log DL6790 Kit 2. Combivolt 2 + Free CP1190 + Free PL107N. Buy online or call

As I am brousing quite happily through your site and following on from Steps excellant and very informative post I click to see the above Kit and wow what a shock awaited ! ! .

The DL-6790 , or is it ! !

Me thinks someone needs a public flogging .......... :slap :slap:slap:slap

But in all fairness if anyone wants test equipment ISSWWW is the place to go first.

Friendly , helpful , honest , what more can one say , old fashioned customer service at its best ! ! !

For a while there I thought I must of made a mistake as after 20 odd views no else had either spotted it or commented on it , or maybe its me just being retentive.

Yeh I spotted that but if you zoom in to the writing part you can read that its making reference to the Combivolt 1 or 2, I think they have just made up a generic image to cover the 2 products.

But in all fairness if anyone wants test equipment ISSWWW is the place to go first.
Couldn't agree more. Test Equipment ordered, received today, and cheaper than anywhere else.

Cheers Megger Mark :Applaud

Thank you for your comments, really appreciated by myself and the staff.

Never spotted the picture before, obviously supplied by Dilog (what can you do)

Couldn't agree more. Test Equipment ordered, received today, and cheaper than anywhere else.Cheers Megger Mark :Applaud
+1.

Thanks Mark (and let us not forget Mike too).