Jack Duckworth

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I would leave it for a bit longer tbh let him go cold, because if hes still a bit warm they could bring him back, now you don't want that, or you won't be able to fill your bank with money . :)

guys please have some respect here i can see that your saying in relation to the jimmy saville case but jack duckworth was a well respected man and shouldnt be made fun of like this.

Back in the day I installed a network at a factory that produced Corrie Memorabilia. Betties Hot pot dishes, Newton and Ridley bar towels and glasses. They also did 'Jack and Vera Slippers...the Jack' foot ' had a bit of elstoplast across the bridge of the spectacles and the side hinge. The Vera 'Foot' had a head scarf and curlers....just saying

As his alter ego Bill Tarmey...did you ever hear him sing???????? DIRE almost as bad as the CCompare on Hi de HI Paul Shane

You tube it...it will brighten a dank november day

guys please have some respect here i can see that your saying in relation to the jimmy saville case but jack duckworth was a well respected man and shouldnt be made fun of like this.
So was Jimmy Saville until someone decided to come forward and spill the beans then the flood gates opened.

On a serious note I read today that the police now have statements from 450 abused victims all in relation to jimmy saville which makes me wonder what sentence he would have received had he been alive???

More to the point we have 450 people that he allegedly interfered with, yet no one has come forward before and fought for what happened to them when it allegedly happened, it's becoming all a little too suspicious to my mind now and I'm beginning to think its a money scam. I'm not saying he is totally innocent but find it hard to believe that none out if 450 have been strong enough to make this stick when he was alive????

More to the point we have 450 people that he allegedly interfered with, yet no one has come forward before and fought for what happened to them when it allegedly happened, it's becoming all a little too suspicious to my mind now and I'm beginning to think its a money scam. I'm not saying he is totally innocent but find it hard to believe that none out if 450 have been strong enough to make this stick when he was alive????
See post #11!

I brushed past him in a corridor etc etc.

Latest posts