Last night`s visitor

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our poor wee doggie can`t stand on her own anymore; so we`ve been "helping" her out to the utility room during the day; and getting her back in at night.....

The utility room is between the back garden and the kitchen; with a door into each - its where the dog has always been fed.

So...last night, she`d had food, and managed to get herself outside to do what she needed to do.

About 8.00, I went to bring her in. As we`re coming through the utility room, she tried to stop and finish her biscuits in her bowl..........

only....there weren`t any left!

someone else had been there (whilst she was directly outside - must have come straight past her!!!!!)

IMG_2687.jpg

Its the modern garden fences with the concrete gravel boards right along the base of the fence panel....

And brick walls...

And narrow wire mesh...

Stops the hedgey kings from moving between gardens...

A lot of garden wildlife benefits from traditional hedges so they can walk underneath and go a foraging.

Great Photo KME!!! :Applaud :worship

Its the modern garden fences with the concrete gravel boards right along the base of the fence panel....And brick walls...

And narrow wire mesh...

Stops the hedgey kings from moving between gardens...

A lot of garden wildlife benefits from traditional hedges so they can walk underneath and go a foraging.

Great Photo KME!!! :Applaud :worship
When we had the baby `un, we looked into hedgehog behaviour........Oddly enough, they`re damn good at climbing walls!!!!

Never thought of that Specs, good point .Don't want to hear about the dog going to the vets :(
Nor me mate, but she`s got no quality of life anymore :( :( :(

Funny how the hedge pigs come and go

we had a family of them earlier in the year,,,not seen them in months,maybe its something to do with the guinea pigs in the garden.

We have several in our garden (regular visitors, so they are).

kme - I am sorry to hear about Fly. :_|

Give her a big hug for me (Yes, I am a soppy b*****d).

Really sorry to hear about your dog KME always sad when you have to have them put to sleep but if there quality of life is not good its only fair as you know. We have had to have three put to sleep through health problems but still have the good memories.

Latest posts