Lock down "freedoms"

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So we've got a bit more freedom now and have some "outdoor" work to do

On a personal note:

"my" pay and play golf course is allowing 2 player rounds - booked for Friday and planning more for next week

The misses and I are looking forward to travelling a bit further to have walks - local ones are getting a bit tedious

What are you looking forward to?

Being allowed to drive out. Mrs can't walk far due to arthritis so our outings tend to be predominantly a scenic drive, with short walk/lunch/shop visit, etc. The latter are still precluded but at least we can do the drive.

I’ve been looking forward to doing aerial training again as my studio has been shut since march. Now I’m in Sweden and finding gyms and pole/aerial studios that are open it’s like I’ve landed in heaven! 

I’ve been looking forward to doing aerial training again as my studio has been shut since march. Now I’m in Sweden and finding gyms and pole/aerial studios that are open it’s like I’ve landed in heaven! 

So you managed to dessert us and get back safely then? 😂

Swedens gain of a Blue Haired DNO cable jointer is our loss :slap

It took a few attempts 😆 i’m still waiting for all my possessions and my cat! 

We’ll just have to get you a blue wig kerch, someone’s gotta take one for the team... 😂😜
I have no issue with that!

my general look is Tramp crossed with scruffy....but I wear an awful,lot of Henri Lloyd clothes for work as I used to "work"  for them.  Also wife has been cutting my hair with a limited degree of success !

stay safe and keep us up to date with your new career

Is Cat  making his own way to Sweden ?
The cat was supposed to be on the same flight as me, but no airlines seem to want to fly pets at the moment. So he’s staying with a mate until I can get him booked on one. 

I never had you down as one of the blue rinse brigade.  Are you really that old?
 😂😆

technically it’s blue and pink... i’m 33, so yeah, grannyism hit me early 😂