Menvier Ts690 Keypad.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otechs

Reaction score
Forum,

Hope you can advise, I have a TS690 keypad on my house alarm system and the keys are becoming difficult to use.   The keypad is now obsolete, I have looked around for 2nd hand pad without any success.  My questions are:

1. Is a "Flush Mounting Menvier Tynestar" keypad a suitable replacement.  This appears to be just the box front and keys.

2. Is there a suitable replacement keypad that can be fitted i.e. the M series.

Thanks in anticipation.

oldtechs

There are some on a well known auction site, BUT I would NEVER recommend a 2nd hand keypad for any alarm, cause more trouble than they are worth.

Why not ask menvier if the other keypad is compatible, but I doubt that it will be.

If you get no where, sorry but its time to change the panel and keypad. I like menvier.

Richard-the-ninth,

Thanks for your reply, I looked at the usual auction sites with no luck.  I get a bit confused when I try to get  on a Menvier website.  It looks like a change of panel.

Again many thanks for taking the time to answer.

otechs