my reason for working

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RD500?

That will be a rare item, should scare a few car drivers with that banshee scream.

strewth - someone's nicked your lump:D

I agree with Andy, it's a rare beast, so when you get it back together, it should be worth a few bob...

Nope was wondering if he was refurbing it himself thats all dear boy ,could prob find one if he needed it like ,ask about . it he wants. :D

got 2 engines complete, 1 spare bottom end, 2 spare gearboxes(race type cassette quick change) 2 spare heads, and full blown straight exhausts.

am rebuilding it as a race bike(hence the spares!) with the intention of letting my mate do Manx Grand Prix on it next year and hopefully me doing MGP in 2010.

its only a reverse cylinder 250cc Yamaha, but will do about 0-60 in abot 3.5 secs standard.

Ive had it about 20years almost, just sitting in a garage collecting dust.

any one any good at translating japanese, or can they tell me how to change this pic to j.peg, i need to build a new loom? I have 2 looms, but obviously i need to modify one so any help in understanding this would be brill....

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee316/steptoes_horse/wiringEDIT1.jpg

Latest posts