Name dropping.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keith Deller=is an English darts player, who won the Embassy World Professional Darts Championship in 1983. ...Steve Robinson=boxer from Cardiff.

Well they were about 15yrs ago when i met them :)
I don't know as we need to hear about your iffy past AD2 , does AD1 know about all these guys :eek:

I don't know as we need to hear about your iffy past AD2 , does AD1 know about all these guys :eek:
You asked who they were....i told you :)

You only jealous because ive met more famous people than you Sandra....now put that handbag and those claws away!!! :^O

You asked who they were....i told you :) You only jealous because ive met more famous people than you Sandra....now put that handbag and those claws away!!! :^O
Well, how about Ozzie Osbourne and Sabbath guitarist Tony Imoni went to my school !!!! Wet Fish

Birchfield Road Sec. Mod. school for Boys. Perry Barr, Birmingham.

Gladiators_off6.jpg

Michael_van_wijk_wolf_small_pic.jpg

I also met Brian conley, his music teacher, taught us in comp and she took us to see him rehearsing in Cardiff.

I worked on TV and film building scenery now and again still do a bit, Worked on Ab Fab, Extra's, Silent Witness, Primeval, Down to Earth, Brit awards Black eyed pea's, Beyonce, 50 cents, Mercury Awards, Murphy's law, Libertine (Johnny Depp) Johnathan Creek, Piers Morgan & Amanda Plattel political show with Paliament guests, Ant & Dec's film (crap ), Rory Bremner show, New Tricks,

I broke up the last bit of scenery of Del boy's flat into a skip at the end of the series.

But the coolest for Charisma is David Bowie When he was singing in the bar on Extra's.

Met most of the cast of them etc plus loads more, ( bet they don't remeber me though )

As I was only saying to the Queeen the other day !!

I've met:

Philip Schofield

Ellie Harrison, Countryfile presenter (when I was on Countryfile :D )

Kim Marsh and her husband Jack someone in St Albans shopping

Jimmy Saville (in Scarborough where I was brought up and he has a home)

Chuckle Brothers

The Queen (twice) and Hubby (opened a new block at College)

Charles and Diana

Duke and Duchess of Kent

I lived in London and never spotted anyone famous alone - some other people saw famous people all the time. Suppose I went around with my eyes closed!

when I was a kid i saw the legend of catchphrase roy walker in the local tesco, he said hello seemed pretty nice,

and i used to deliver papers when i was 13 to this fella, lives in my town, quite good xmas tipper too

MagKeithHarris.jpg

I've met:philip Schofield

Ellie Harrison, Countryfile presenter (when I was on Countryfile :D )

Kim Marsh and her husband Jack someone in St Albans shopping

Jimmy Saville (in Scarborough where I was brought up and he has a home)

Chuckle Brothers

The Queen (twice) and Hubby (opened a new block at College)

Charles and Diana

Duke and Duchess of Kent

I lived in London and never spotted anyone famous alone - some other people saw famous people all the time. Suppose I went around with my eyes closed!
You still do Patch, I passed you in the street the other day , deffed me out totally. :eek:

Well in third place at the moment is AD2 with tales of her seedy teenage years.

2nd place goes to Mikepitts especially if he met Amanda Redman (AKA SANDRA )

But No.1 at this point, Guys and gals OUOUOUOUO is Patchey although has a couple of unknowns in there, tops everyone with The Queen (well he would, wouldn't he)

Can anyone top that with Elvis perhaps ?

Well in third place at the moment is AD2 with tales of her seedy teenage years.2nd place goes to Mikepitts especially if he met Amanda Redman (AKA SANDRA )

But No.1 at this point, Guys and gals OUOUOUOUO is Patchey although has a couple of unknowns in there, tops everyone with The Queen (well he would, wouldn't he)

Can anyone top that with Elvis perhaps ?
Yeah he walked past me lastweek :)

Ok, Met:

Noel Edmonds

The KLF

Samantha Janus

Jonathon Edwards

The entire England 1 XV Rugby Union squad

Did private protection for Judge Jules & John Cauldwell (Billionaire owner of Phones 4 U)

Threw Dean Ashton out of a night club by the scruff of his neck!

David Essex

Rick Parfitt (Staus Quo guitarist) - at school with his son.

Keith Prowse (Darth Vader)

Simon Thomas (Blue Peter presenter) - at school with.

And a few others I can't call to mind at this point in time. A nice mix of people!