Name dropping.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Met:Noel Edmonds

The KLF

Samantha Janus

Jonathon Edwards

The entire England 1 XV Rugby Union squad

Did private protection for Judge Jules & John Cauldwell (Billionaire owner of Phones 4 U)

Threw Dean Ashton out of a night club by the scruff of his neck!

David Essex

Rick Parfitt (Staus Quo guitarist) - at school with his son.

Keith Prowse (Darth Vader)

Simon Thomas (Blue Peter presenter) - at school with.

And a few others I can't call to mind at this point in time. A nice mix of people!
Well Cirrus what can I say, This is my thread so I'm in charge, not impressed with The Rugby Union Squad, Judge Jules ?? Dean Ashton ???? Simon Thomas ????? The KLF ????? .

But SAMANTHA JANUS OooooooooooH Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss Oooo gone weak at the knees Oooo Aaaaaahh Wowwwwww .

I happen to know that Steps has met Samatha Janus too .

2nd place for you Cirrus .

Well in third place at the moment is AD2 with tales of her seedy teenage years.2nd place goes to Mikepitts especially if he met Amanda Redman (AKA SANDRA )

But No.1 at this point, Guys and gals OUOUOUOUO is Patchey although has a couple of unknowns in there, tops everyone with The Queen (well he would, wouldn't he)

Can anyone top that with Elvis perhaps ?
Oi. I claimed the Queen first and her foul mouthed old man. And no one beats Sean Connery!!!!!

I can only offer the following :-

The postman from the original Crossroads Motel when made in Brum.

Noele Gordon as above used to buy her fags at same shop as me.

Queen Mother ,we waited for ages as schoolkids, for her , went past at 90 MPH .

George Melly in a city bookshop trying to noticed.

I delivered papers to Jimmy Dugdale ( local hero ex Aston Villa)

A Roller with number plate COMIC passed me on M6 ( Must be someone)

Tex Ritter early Hollywood cowboy star ( singing in a B,ham pub ,honestly, wife has his autograph, I'll scan it, his son was John Ritter actor)

1st Big Brother winner Craig Phillips visits my next door neighbour .

And...........

When I was a kid we saw Roy Rogers and Trigger when he visited B,ham .

Which must put me at No1 :Applaud :Applaud;) ;)

I saw quite a few F1 drivers a couple of years ago when I was at the Monaco GP. Was hoping to go back this year but they moved it. Bloody Bernie.

Brucie Baby in Harrods restaurant.

Robert Linsdey walking along the street in Covent Garden.

Seen Darth Green Cross Code Vadar too.

Brucie Eh ! Was it nice to see him ...to see him ......all together now .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................good game good game