New Member "Hi"

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwinRed

Reaction score
Hello All. :D

Glad to be on Board.

Have been over on IET for quite a while, where sometimes i could offer advice and also receive some, but also were i was ridiculed and made to feel inadequate by asking a question.

Here`s hoping it can be different here.

5 year apprenticeship from 1987-1992 so been in this industry for almost 22years.Dont have every bit of paperwork but have enough.

Carrying out mostly domestic work now, but have quite alot of experience in both industrial and commercial.

Anyway, Hope to have a good experience using this forum.Pray

Hello and welcome

Everyone is nice on here :)

You can ask what you like, and chip in with your words of wisdom :D

Ah go on - test us out. Ask something :D

Whereabouts in the world are you (not Wales, not Wales *crosses fingers*)?

:)

Ooh post 4 - what are we all having for lunch?I had a pork pie and a chocolate chip cookie, and a coffee

:D
been to greggs.... sold out of most food, so i only came away with some donuts, gingerbread men and a few cakes.... (i should be fat)

Hello and welcomeEveryone is nice on here :)

You can ask what you like, and chip in with your words of wisdom :D

Ah go on - test us out. Ask something :D

Whereabouts in the world are you (not Wales, not Wales *crosses fingers*)?

:)
Hi.

Thanks for welcome.

Based in N Ireland, So not Wales,Lol.

Nice sales technique!?

Well I will edit now the spam has goneApplaud Smiley.

I would also like to say a big helloGuiness Drink

Thanks all the same "MyLocal" but we have our own FREE Electrician Business directory where sparks can list their business for free.
You forgot to says yours is completly free, no hidden charges or selling of information (i hope not!)

You forgot to says yours is completly free, no hidden charges or selling of information (i hope not!)
You're Darn right it's not Andy Boy! Info is not shared or sold to ANYONE!!! When you order your Promotional Items, your details are destroyed as soon as your item has been posted.

Someone didn't receive the Promotional Item that I sent them; I had to wait for them to re-send me their details before sending out replacements.

Same as all the others that ordered Promotional Items before - They had to re-submit their details before I could send out more.

Anyway - you get the Gist of it - Your details are 100% safe HERE.

Not many places can say that. ;)

You're Darn right it's not Andy Boy! Info is not shared or sold to ANYONE!!! When you order your Promotional Items, your details are destroyed as soon as your item has been posted.Someone didn't receive the Promotional Item that I sent them; I had to wait for them to re-send me their details before sending out replacements.

Same as all the others that ordered Promotional Items before - They had to re-submit their details before I could send out more.

Quite right Admin. It did appear you needed to sign up for "premium service" on the "not quite so free website"! Which also didn't actually come up in any electrical search I put in.. Unless of course I type the exact website name as the Mr-local-spam had written it.?!

Doc H.

Hello All. :D Glad to be on Board.

Have been over on IET for quite a while, where sometimes i could offer advice and also receive some, but also were i was ridiculed and made to feel inadequate by asking a question.

5 year apprenticeship from 1987-1992 so been in this industry for almost 22years.Dont have every bit of paperwork but have enough.

Carrying out mostly domestic work now, but have quite alot of experience in both industrial and commercial.

Hello TwinRed, Welcome, I do also hope you have a good experience using this forum.

Doc H.

Hello All. :D
Glad to be on Board.

Hello TwinRed, It's good to have you onboard.

Unfortunately, Most forums are like that. The members here can vouch that this forum is not like that. we are 'a forum with a difference', Actually we a forum with a lot of differences. You will not get ridiculed on here, My team and I run a tight ship.

However, there one forum saying that we have, and that is:

There is no such thing as a "Stupid Question", Only a 'Stupid Person' for Not asking that question!

I'll guarantee you it is. ;)

Lot of years experience there. :D

Sounds good. :)

You certainly will.

You're Darn right it's not Andy Boy! Info is not shared or sold to ANYONE!!! When you order your Promotional Items, your details are destroyed as soon as your item has been posted.Someone didn't receive the Promotional Item that I sent them; I had to wait for them to re-send me their details before sending out replacements.

would you happen to be advertising your Promotional Items there Admin?

You mean there are promotional items on this 'ere forum, me lad?