nice!!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2 things here that is wrong.

the copper gas pipe is about 2 ft longer than neccessary :^O

and the main consumer unit has the 10mm to water into c/u no probs

main 16mm connected to gas earth clamp and then in 10 mm from gas clamp to the met

:eek: unbelievable. :^O

Image004-1.jpg

the problem is the pictures not big enough - I can't see where everything goes?

Is that shiny metal cup appropriately earthed?

Shouldn't there be some kind of cover on that CU?

What you going to do about the gas? hacksaw off a couple of foot and solder back together?

;)

the problem is the pictures not big enough - I can't see where everything goes?Is that shiny metal cup appropriately earthed?

What you going to do about the gas? hacksaw off a couple of foot and solder back together?

;)
It was an old trombone that was lying around the hose when the gas man ran out of pipe!! :)

the problem is the pictures not big enough - I can't see where everything goes?Is that shiny metal cup appropriately earthed?

;)
im changing that c/u as obvously no one spotted the obvouious there and thats is RCD??? there isnt one :(

to be fair if the sparky had put the CU 4 inches to the left the gas could have gone straight up!

you'd have thought Badge would be putting up good examples of his work. It's clearly a new CU. Judging by the wallpaper and vase the house is owned by a little old lady. Bet he marched her to the cash machine on pension day. Only

;)
thats my coffee durrrr :^O :^O:^O

to be fair if the sparky had put the CU 4 inches to the left the gas could have gone straight up!you'd have thought Badge would be putting up good examples of his work. It's clearly a new CU. Judging by the wallpaper and vase the house is owned by a little old lady. Bet he marched her to the cash machine on pension day. Only

so what do you do then when the customer wants the fuse board changing in them circumstances, already suggested moving unit to above cupboar but they refused to do that.

I also agree with an above post, That wallpaper is hideous !!
Yes why not get the priority right and change the wallpaper to match,then we can look at it with a open mind.CU must be colour co-ordinated.