Only have continuity on line conductors if neutrels are connected

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry Steve, but in order to be deemed competent you must have the required experience in what you are doing.

yes, Ive made mistakes , I still do, one of my biggest ones is trying to explain to someone that is out of there depth that it will be fine.

sorry Steve, but in order to be deemed competent you must have the required experience in what you are doing.yes, Ive made mistakes , I still do, one of my biggest ones is trying to explain to someone that is out of there depth that it will be fine.
But where does "Confused" fit into all this, because that's what it is most of the time.

My biggest mistake is getting up to go to work :(

confusion generally stems from being unable to understand,

being unable to understand is generally a by-product of not learning enough,

learning enough in our trade does not constitute 5 weeks in a classroom, years on and I am still learning,

I dont know enough about motors etc, so I avoid them, I would be out of my depth in a massive way if I even went to look at the sort of work some of our members [Canoeboy, Sidewinder, & Manator spring immediately to mind] do.

I know my limitations of knowledge and experience, unfortunately some others dont seem to realise theirs.

Latest posts