OVO Green Threat if no smart meter!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are so desperate to give me a smart Meter haha ....
Sizewell just up road too
View attachment 14028
Good about the trees though.
I just hope they aren't buying up the best grades of farmland to plant trees on. There's so many tree planting Rewilding projects and rewetting projects that could do with some financing, I hope they are supporting these mostly voluntary teams, or farms trying to change to agroforestry.

I think they need halt the roll out of SM’s address and fix all the issues, including all the billing errors then they might just people onside

load of bollocks.. How are they going to do that, teh one sort of electricity being dyed black and the other pink or something. Two sets of mains cables to every house perhaps. Besides that they can stick their smart meters up their arse.

john..

Smart meters are not free. someone has to pay the manufacturing and fitting costs, we all know who that is.

I was told by somone working at edf or octopus, forget now, but, your data from the smart meter goes to 32 different companies, and the government! Whos betting that those 32 companies are all data gatering companies paying energy companies a considerable sum to take your data and feed it into AI systems!. No wonder they all want to force smart meters down our necks... They then get to know even more about you, in so much more detail.. And potentially use it agenst you at a later date..

Latest posts