Paragliding

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian

Reaction score
any paragliders out there the reason I ask is I have just got into the sport and went to my local paragliding/handgliging club and the first 2 people I met were electricians was this just chance or are we like minded

Ah, as a Scuba Diving Instructor that would cause me a slight problem. I once taught a bloke who took to diving after he crashed his parachute and had to have some bones in his neck fused. Problem was that he would not listen; thus parachute unpleasantness. He transfered this skill set to diving, same end result. Luckily he decided to give up..... :coat

I love sea fishing but I have to wear a buoyancy jacket because I cant swim I have taken lesson but I cant seem to stop the water going up my nose and down my throat which ends up with me choking and then the panic sets in, my instructor said that I should use a nose clip but I said I wont be wearing one when I fall in when I'm fishing 10 lesson later still the same problem so, I gave up

I know an electrician whos into microlights,

I'm into Skiing and Golf.

What do you fish for at sea mate. I like carP fishing so was going to take me rods round badgers as he's got some carp in his pond lol

I like plug fishing for bass

in Cornwall I can fish so many different spots for a variety of species mackerel Pollock wrasse ray conger bullhuss mullet flatfish ect

Latest posts