Part P Doctor- The Big Announcement!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the doctor

Part P Doctor ™
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I would like to announce that you can now purchase my new book "The Part P Doctor Second Fix" through a link from this thread.....

Product Detail

Admin has been hard at work on this and I would like to thank him very much for his efforts on your behalf. :Applaud

The book can be bought post free so is the best price anywhere, specially done for you, the forum members. ;)

Finally, do not forget to put some feedback in the reviews section at the bottom of your home page.

Thank you and best wishes

Alan

ADMIN NOTE: ELECSA has now taken over this book and an appropriate link to that page has taken the place of the previous link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone,I would like to announce that you can now purchase my new book "The Part P Doctor Second Fix" through a link from this thread.....

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/book_order.php

Admin has been hard at work on this and I would like to thank him very much for his efforts on your behalf.Applaud Smiley

The book can be bought post free so is the best price anywhere, specially done for you, the forum members. ;)

In addition I am feeding a percentage of profits from sales back to the forum as a thank youApplaud Smiley

Finally, do not forget to put some feedback in the reviews section at the bottom of your home page.

Thank you and best wishes

Alan
I've bought one.Thank you Alan, very useful book

The thread to the book doesn't seem to work, or I'm a complete numpty.Anyone any ideas

Cheers

LS
Hello LS no I don't think you are a numpty, rather I think the thread link was to the old TEF auction's page from the old forum, before Admin did the upgrade to the current version. So I am not sure if or when it will be working again. I will PM Admin to cast and eye over here and offer his suggestions.

Doc H.

Hello Little Shonet,

That link was to take you direct to an order page for the book.

I will make up another one and put the link up for you.

Appologies for any inconvenience caused. :(

And Yes, the TEF software has been removed. (I am unable to confirm if tef auctions will be making a come back).

Regards,

Admin.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 13:14 ---------- Previous post was made at 12:55 ----------

OK Guys,

The web pages, to order Alan Lynch's "The Part P Doctor Second Fix" for a low price of

I won a competition and got it free from a local wholesalers. It

i got one about 7 months ago, but because I kept reading it the pages have fallen out of it. Avery good straight-talking, no nonsense book.