Photography

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
any of you fancy photo guru guys able to fix a dual exposed picture?it was taken using a really dopey throw away camera at the time, but I kinda like the picture that got ruined cos of the double exposure thingie.

so as you can guess it wouldnt have to be a top end job just to fix it for a desk saver or something if I e.mailed it to you.

:pray :pray:pray
Send it over, and I`ll see what I can do. As I said before, if you have another shot of O?NE of the pics on the double exposure, rescuing the other shouldn`t be TOO hard. If you haven`t.......... :pray

KME

Here in Lincoln we see the red arrows practising all the time, they haven't been up for quite a while now, but yesterday they flew straight over a house I was working at.

Yup !

Actually "had it cleaned" - Not long after I first had it, a "friend" cleaned a speck off the pentamirror - with a cotton bud! :red card

That really didn`t help : headbang

It took me ages to get my 10D clean...it seemed to love the dust.

my current bodies never seem to need doing, I guess the sensor cleaning piezos do their job :)

While we`re at it....

We`ve a Buddleia in the garden, which is currently attracting a few butterflies:

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Enjoy

KME

Okay.... lets keep this thread alive.......

Recent holiday to Jamaica - the sunsets are ..........WOW!!!!!!

Mrs. KME & myself, with the sun setting behind us.....

(I took over 600 sunset photos over 4 different nights!!!!!)

IMG_0401sig.jpg

The next night, taken from the famous "Rick`s cafe":

SDC11209hdrsig.jpg

n.b. other than adding the sig, no "photoshopping" has been done to these images"

KME

Whaddya mean, ugly??

I`ll have you know, I won a rugrat "rear of the year" competition, when I was 3!

(that ain`t really us, I downloaded it off the internet...............)

;)

Whaddya mean, ugly??I`ll have you know, I won a rugrat "rear of the year" competition, when I was 3!

(that ain`t really us, I downloaded it off the internet...............)

;)
:slap

I think you'd have picked someone prettier ;)

Nice pics tho!

D`you know what Mrs. KME is going to do when she sees that post tomorrow???

Clue 1: Ask Admin.

Clue 2: Run......

Clue 3: I bet you she can drive faster than you can run!

D`you know what Mrs. KME is going to do when she sees that post tomorrow???Clue 1: Ask Admin.

Clue 2: Run......

Clue 3: I bet you she can drive faster than you can run!
;)

You look like you had an amazing time!

That's the main thing

(she'll know I'm leg pulling.................. :run )

the bit Im pondering is how TF did M get a young bird like K on board...............

she knows my number if shes needs to talk............

and she knows my personal number that Im available on. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts