Photography

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been watching this thread regularly

since its inception

i must say thank you to all who have posted their pictures for our pleasure

very impressive

perhaps some of you missed your real calling in life........

mr smith

******!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bench mark has been set high!!! :( :( :( :(

is there a Sub-thread forum "amature contributions"???

Oh well here goes nothing...

1/ I am a sort of point & shoot photographer...

2/ Only use a basic simpletons Digital camera.. (Olympus 4.0 mega-pixel).. several years old camera..

3/ Mainly after capturing family memories, and that odd special moment or scenic view...

But even with my bottom of the lowest range quality standards..

I am still please with some of my pictorial memories...

Down on the South West coastal path not far from Lands-End you can see this view..

P8050126.jpg

The sea was rich blue and turquoise, the sky had barely a cloud, there was a pleasant sea breeze giving a decent bit of swell and waves swooshing about...

one of them days you think when the weather is good.. you don't really want to go abroad! ;) :innocent

And I had me boots rucksack and one of my sons with me!!!!!

Heres another........

This was last year, one of those days when you can watch dark stormy clouds go across the horizon without coming inland.

Then late in the day as the sun was low got a great silhouette with the sunlight across the sea...

I guess with a proper camera this could of been much better but I was happy with it!

P8040052.jpg

The rig thing was digging out the channel at the end of the lifeboat ramp ready for a new ramp and lifeboat!

A campsite evening sky..

This was one from last year as well,

It was the view just outside the awning off our caravan...

The sky was actually a darker red than on the photo...

But the feel of the clouds, the red, the dark of the evening drawing in..

all made for a very peasant warm summer evening!

P8050101.jpg

A beach emergency...

But the air ambulance was too busy too attend so a navy helicopter was sent to air lift a young child off the beach...

When seeing these up close they are big beasties to manouver and land...

and this babe came and landed a few hundred meters from where we were sitting on the beach!!!

Watching the lifeguards clear a landing zone..

then seeing these boys in action was impressive to say the least!!!!

P8160021.jpg

the helicopter was just taking off in this photo.

and I must guess there were some mighty relieved parents with their child being whisked off to hospital!

RESPECT TO ALL OUR EMERGENCY RESCUE SERVICES! :Salute :Applaud

And I had me boots rucksack and one of my sons with me!!!!!
I didn't know you were in to the naturist holidays :D

Nice pics SL - I especially like the first one and the helicopter!

:D

Don`t sell yourself short - you`ve got some nice shots there.

And, as Mrs. KME just remarked; your descriptives of the photos are a work of art themselves - you almost provide a mental picture of the image before seeing it - Thanks for sharing ;)

I thought it was very descriptive too . Just needed to add a bit..

******!!!!!!!!!!!!!the bench mark has been set high!!! :( :( :( :(

is there a Sub-thread forum "armature contributions"???

Oh well here goes nothing...

1/ I am a sort of point & shoot photographer...

2/ Only use a basic simpletons Digital camera.. (Olympus 4.0 mega-pixel).. several years old camera..

3/ Mainly after capturing family memories, and that odd special moment or scenic view...

But even with my bottom of the lowest range quality standards..

I am still please with some of my pictorial memories...

Down on the South West coastal path not far from Lands-End you can see this view..

P8050126.jpg

The sea was rich blue and turquoise, the sky had barely a cloud, there was a pleasant sea breeze giving a decent bit of swell and waves swooshing about...and then I saw her, striding out of the sea in a white bikini carrying a conch shell and a cheese sandwich.

She shook the water from her blonde hair and removed a wet ciggie from behind her ear, her startling blue eyes assessed me with an expert gaze " So you're Special Location, licensed for Part P , I've heard a lot about you . Dropping down into the warm sand on the deserted beach, she removed her bikini top to reveal ........................ OOoooo me dinners ready!!!! :C

!!!!!

Don`t sell yourself short - you`ve got some nice shots there.And, as Mrs. KME just remarked; your descriptives of the photos are a work of art themselves - you almost provide a mental picture of the image before seeing it - Thanks for sharing ;)
Thank you m8!

:x

best not encourage me too much though!

or I'll go and dig some more up!!

:_| ]:) ] :)

Our nine year old took these pictures with my camera phone because he was so pleased that his flowers had grown :)

IMG00108.jpg

IMG00047.jpg

IMG00048.jpg

IMG00049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts