Photography

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our nine year old took these pictures with my camera phone because he was so pleased that his flowers had grown :)
IMG00108.jpg

IMG00047.jpg

IMG00048.jpg

IMG00049.jpg
Very good photographs and well done on growing the flowers as well to your nine year old. Is this a boy or girl with the green fingers? I do like the last photograph on this page.

Doc H.

Very good photographs and well done on growing the flowers as well to your nine year old. Is this a boy or girl with the green fingers? I do like the last photograph on this page.Doc H.
Boy :)

SORRYbut you only looked about 25 to me,

must be the beer googles.
BEER GOGGLES??????

You`re looking the wrong way again!

I had AD2 pegged as mid 30-s (mind you, who WOULDN`T look old and worn out already, with SIX kids to look after (Yes dear, I can count!) ;)

KME

Do you think this thread could do with being in a new subforum, hobbies & none work interests?

Doc H

BEER GOGGLES??????You`re looking the wrong way again!

I had AD2 pegged as mid 30-s (mind you, who WOULDN`T look old and worn out already, with SIX kids to look after (Yes dear, I can count!) ;)

KME
one big kid lol :Applaud

AD2:Good photos from a `phone.

Get R..... a decent camera, and see how he does - I would love to see some more.....

KME
Yeah i was thinking that for this birthday, hit the january sales :)

BEER GOGGLES??????You`re looking the wrong way again!

KME
:eek: i dont look that old :(

Doc - that may be a nice sub-forum; you`d get volti teaching us all Zen-ism; Trailer boy natur-ism, Admin`s obviously know the Kama Sutra inside-out by now, and I could hold classes in Guinness

;)

All`s well with the world.

Doc - that may be a nice sub-forum; you`d get volti teaching us all Zen-ism; Trailer boy natur-ism, Admin`s obviously know the Kama Sutra inside-out by now, and I could hold classes in Guinness ;)

All`s well with the world.
On that note I bid you all

:good night:

Status
Not open for further replies.