Photography

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the picture, but 31/12/99 was not the last day of the millennium of the century. The dates went 1BC to 1 AD, there's no year 0 hence to have 100 or 1000 years it's 31/12/00 :D Everyone had millennium parties a year earlier :eek:
And I believe this photograph was taken on 30th December 2006 at 16:15 and 16 seconds ;) with a Canon EOS 20D. LOL:put the kettle on

Lol mate. I wonder if anyone knows how to turn the EXIF data off on mobile phone cameras like noz does? Cheers

And I believe this photograph was taken on 30th December 2006 at 16:15 and 16 seconds ;) with a Canon EOS 20D. LOL:put the kettle on
Canon 20D yes, but don't believe all you read, the EXIF is only correct if the camera is set up right in the first place. ;)

I have 2 Eos 5D's and I can take two photos within 5 seconds of each other with both body's, but they will show different days in the exif info.

Lyngarth

Just looking through my hard drive, and found this photo. Taken a couple of years ago, and was sold to a local estate to be used on there brochures and ad stuff. They have gardens open to the public, and this was taken in the grounds.

I did run it through PS4 just to add some soft effects to the trees but all colours are as taken.

Dream-pic-copy.jpg

KME,

You are soooo SAD! :yellow card

Back from a weekend :Blushing ;) at the Bristol Baloon Fest & back on here in no time!!!!

:Applaud ROTFWL

Hope U enjoyed can't wait for the pics.

Saw the prep last weekend when we were over that way, could not afford the fuel for 2 weekends & the accomodation over there, last weekend was put up by relatives!

Should have been stunning, I love such things kiddies have never been, maybe next year IF I can sort myself out & get enough work to pay the bills!

Wellllllll,

Weather was a bit poo on Saturday; plus I managed to jar my spine walking across the field, so I`m on a "rest day" today, to try and get the muscles to un-knot.

Sunday was good though - and there`s a "special" photo for all the "socket & see" fans on the forum.

I`ll give a link to the night glow from saturday; as I took video of that - thought it may work better than stills.

Bad news: I had an issue on Saturday with me Canon - it won`t AF ! :(

It now does - intermittently; but I think I`m going to have to do summat with it - like trade it in - :( - :)

Can`t afford it, but loving the idea of upgrade.....

Photos up this evening.

KME

Thanks Mart,

We look forward to seeing them, Mate. :D

OK...

Haven`t got the video sorted yet - got a bit of an edit to do, first........

But some photos are in:

Yet to do: Lynx and jetranger helos (jetranger belongs to WPD!) ; and the Lynx has the record for the fastest helo (approx 200 MPH).

First: some balloons:

Not many "odd" shapes this year

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

Some standard balloons:

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

"night glow" stills:

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

26 balloons, all sequencing their "burns" to the music...

IMG_0553.jpg

Coming up......Red arrows display......

OK...Haven`t got the video sorted yet - got a bit of an edit to do, first........

But some photos are in:

Yet to do: Lynx and jetranger helos (jetranger belongs to WPD!) ; and the Lynx has the record for the fastest helo (approx 200 MPH).

First: some balloons:

Not many "odd" shapes this year

IMG_0536.jpg

Coming up......Red arrows display......
i didnt know that young admin was on site with you kme :^O

I thought the Red Arrows, had their displays cancelled, because an engineer found a problem with the model of plane that they use? :|

I thought the Red Arrows, had their displays cancelled, because an engineer found a problem with the model of plane that they use? :|
That was a private contractor (guess it was SERCO ) that found a fault with the ejector seats;)

Not good if you have to get out quick!

Guess it didn't apply to the Red Arrows variant as they were up here the week before

any of you fancy photo guru guys able to fix a dual exposed picture?

it was taken using a really dopey throw away camera at the time, but I kinda like the picture that got ruined cos of the double exposure thingie.

so as you can guess it wouldnt have to be a top end job just to fix it for a desk saver or something if I e.mailed it to you.

:pray :pray:pray

That was a private contractor (guess it was SERCO ) that found a fault with the ejector seats;)Not good if you have to get out quick!

Guess it didn't apply to the Red Arrows variant as they were up here the week before
A good mate of mine (he was at uni with me) is in contro lof defence/ targetting radar at several sites around the UK.

He has "dumped" SERCO off jobs a few times as I understand things!

I can't replicate his comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.