Photos

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex1

No Longer Here
Reaction score
I have searched for the feedback section but can not find it. 

Uploading photos to on here is a right rigmarole. The max file size is no where near what it should be to upload photos of any real quality. Plus I really do not fancy going through the motion of re-sizing all the photos just so I can upload them. 

Seems a shame because now I need to post threads with pictures elsewhere. Not sure if anyone else has this same frustration but it is a major one for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose photo size restrictions not only save on forum bandwidth costs, but also might save members' data costs if viewing the site from their phones. A thread with many megabytes of photos in the first post would seriously cut into a data plan. I only get 500Mb a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to post 8 photos. Not even 1 came in under 1.95Mb. So I posted them on a different forum. All together with no issues at all.  

Why would I go to all that trouble posting photos here if there are alternatives without the same restrictions?

Just noticed we now have 9.77MB. 

Thanks guys.  Nice to know suggestions are being listened to and considered. 

Great job. 

Oh  yes....of course  silly me :Blushing      Thanks  Specs          I tend to forget about the Luddites and I shouldn't ...it,s not their fault .

Now then .........where did I put the winding handle for the gramophone ?   

Oh  yes....of course  silly me :Blushing      Thanks  Specs          I tend to forget about the Luddites and I shouldn't ...it,s not their fault .

Now then .........where did I put the winding handle for the gramophone ?   

The same draw where you keep the starting handle for the horseless carriage...

Unless Mrs Deke has moved it again whilst cleaning the draws where the things we mustn't lose are kept!

:C

Latest posts