Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is nothing sacred on here ?
NO........................

unless ADMIN2 says it is...... :innocent

Anything ADMIN2 says IS never questioned.. :eek:

we are not worthy.. :x

:Applaud :pray :Applaud:pray

:x :x:x

NO........................unless ADMIN2 says it is...... :innocent

Anything ADMIN2 says IS never questioned.. :eek:

we are not worthy.. :x

:x :x:x
She's fit - you know?

:D

Who is this Android2002 upstart anyway ? :C Yet another called Andy for a start, there are hundreds of them, he purports to come from Milton Keynes Eh! Its like the Village in The Prisoner, I went there once, it was guarded by concrete cows that stare at you. I suspect he may be an ex-BDC employee going for the longest thread in Forum history.
I am a true Lution but after moving to Cornwall then coming back up country Ive ended in the land of concrete cows and roundabouts.................

Im a newbie trying to get into the trade to pay the goverment lots of money whilst trying to provide for my family , but yes I am an Andy but in all fairness I am an Andy B , no relation to either the mass murderer or Al ....................

:p :p:p

I am a true Lution but after moving to Cornwall then comeing back up country Ive end in the land of concrete cows and roundabouts.................Im a newbie trying to get into the trade to pay the goverment lots of money whilst trying to provide for my family , but yes I am an Andy but in all fairness I am an Andy B , no relation to either the mass murderer or Al ....................

:p :p:p
:Applaud :Applaud:x

we DON'T believe you....

All Andy's are a clone of Andy