Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
602 , Its interesting as a newbie to get an idea in ones head as to who people are and especially of those you wish was your lecturer at college showing you the ropes and those you give thanks are not your lecturer :innocent

Theres only 2 people that call me Andrew my late Mother and my sister .....................is there something you are not telling us Apache ROTFWLROTFWL

Well that would be 1 hell of a drive for you , all for 2 and halfs hours work .
TBH - I was furiously googleing too see if I could have found one of your lecturers names, but alas not.

I might not be a real Vet. You might not be a real Andy. Deke might not be a real transvestite. We appreciate these things are unlikely, but it's all possible with the anonymity of the internet.

:D

TBH - I was furiously googleing too see if I could have found one of your lecturers names, but alas not. I might not be a real Vet. You might not be a real Andy. Deke might not be a real transvestite. We appreciate these things are unlikely, but it's all possible with the anonymity of the internet.

:D
I have a real TRAILER!!!! :eek: :x :innocent

]:) ] :) ]:) bad day explode