Pool Heater Extension Cable

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don`t pout. You look uglier when you pout. :( :(Specloc. Get your own medicine. This`s mine. Mine, I tell ye. All mine. Sod off. Get yer own. I need all mine!!!!!B)

(Yeah, right!) :^O :^O:^O
I'm gettin confused now...

between me threads????????????? :p :p:p

Maybe cheese was right????

tooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnyyyyy ttthhrrrreeaaaaddsssss ??????????????

Or do I just need another BEER! :D :D:D:D:D

I'm gettin confused now...between me threads????????????? :p :p:p

Maybe cheese was right????

tooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnyyyyy ttthhrrrreeaaaaddsssss ??????????????

Or do I just need another BEER! :D :D:D:D:D
No m8.

I just discovered that if you try to re-edit an edited post; the initial edit vanishes. Weird, or what?

But yes, We need another alcofrolic. I also have to get up at 7.00 again tomoz. Oh well. Such is life.

............I just discovered that if you try to re-edit an edited post; the initial edit vanishes. Weird, or what?......
oh misses... I aint never tried that one! :eek:

so what happens if you edit an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit?

do you end up back at that other forum??????????????? ?:| :eek:

oh misses... I aint never tried that one! :eek: so what happens if you edit an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit of an edit?

do you end up back at that other forum??????????????? ?:| :eek:
`ope not. :eek: :( :_| :_| X(

`night m8. I`se jaffered. c.u. tomorrow.

M