Quiet tonight!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deke - I think Wind in The Willows has done more harm to cows than anything in the last 10 years! (cos everyone thinks badgers are cuddly)If you PM me you're address I'll send you a dead one and you can have a closer look ;)
Gotta be better than a dead horses head. :p :D

Just what I've always wanted, a dead badger through the post. I'll just shout down to Mrs Electric .......... whats that dear ?....... tell him to shove it where ?..... oh right.

Er.. I think I'll pass on the dead badger Patch... but thanks for the offer.

Just what I've always wanted, a dead badger through the post. I'll just shout down to Mrs Electric .......... whats that dear ?....... tell him to shove it where ?..... oh right.Er.. I think I'll pass on the dead badger Patch... but thanks for the offer.
lol

Wasn't meant as a homage to the GF! Not a threat or anything. They are evil buggers with big teeth. Never corner a badger!

:D

Deke - I think Wind in The Willows has done more harm to cows than anything in the last 10 years! (cos everyone thinks badgers are cuddly)If you PM me you're address I'll send you a dead one and you can have a closer look ;)
Can you eat them?????????????????? :eek: :O:p:p:p:p:p:p

You can eat anything! Never tried badger to be fair. I hear squirrel is nice. Really want to try it (seriously) :)
You can't eat SDS hammer drills! :_| ]:) :p

Badger & chips!?

and a beer?Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

You can't eat SDS hammer drills! :_| ]:) :p Badger & chips!?

and a beer?Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
Battered badger does appeal. :^O

I did mean you could eat any animal! You could eat a hammer drill. It may kill you, but it could be done. :eek:

lolWasn't meant as a homage to the GF! Not a threat or anything. They are evil buggers with big teeth. !

:D
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saying the GF is an evil bu***r with big teeth??? :eek: :O:O:O:O:O

you is very very very brave mr Apache sir!!!]:)Blushing

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You saying the GF is an evil bu***r with big teeth??? :eek: :O:O:O:O:O

you is very very very brave mr Apache sir!!!]:)Blushing
Nah - he's a big softie really. There's so many people who'd love a horse and he has devised a method of sharing the limited number of horses around. Think it's very generous and festive ;)

Nah - he's a big softie really. There's so many people who'd love a horse and he has devised a method of sharing the limited number of horses around. Think it's very generous and festive ;)
:^O :^O:^O:^O:^OApplaud SmileyGuiness Drink

Goodnight M8!