quote help required

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah now look here Patch... your'e taking things out of context now... what will folk think if they only read your post... could confuse them... I mean.. well ... erm... oh I'm confused now.. :_| Must do something manly tomorrow.. lets see.. yes I'll go to the Villa match and swear at the ref for ninety minutes... and drink ten pints of mild on the way back and be sick over the dog. Guiness Drink

Sand...er... Deke ;)

Ah now look here Patch... your'e taking things out of context now... what will folk think if they only read your post... could confuse them... I mean.. well ... erm... oh I'm confused now.. :_| Must do something manly tomorrow.. lets see.. yes I'll go to the Villa match and swear at the ref for ninety minutes... and drink ten pints of mild on the way back and be sick over the dog. Guiness DrinkSand...er... Deke ;)
LOL

I want to point out I used your exact words unedited in any way.

Just admit you are going to a needlework convention and be done with it ;)

Ah well I'm not then .. see .. I'm attending a course on HOW TO DRAW CURTAINS properly, it seems that blokes are incapable of doing it , you mustn't leave all the gathers at one end.... :p then I've got a video to watch ..CUSHION PLUMPING FOR BEGINERS. You can borrow it if you want.

Dendra

In between typing "Sandra" is making a patchwork quilt!!
With this blooming weather i dont blame him...or her....or ...err um... :p

Just add your gender sandra, beryl, betty, mavis, rita oh im confused. :^O

"Scoob" for the VetmanApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyANDGuiness Drink while you`re at it :D

Admin - my "lackey" is a nice lad, who makes a fair cuppa (needs more practice), and isn`t scared of getting "stuck in" to serious work. :D
Look after him KME - They are few and far between, as I am sure you are well aware, Sir. :D

Latest posts