R1+R2 in metal conduit

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just done a toilet refurb at a local conference centre. The original wiring was in galv conduit with no cpc. The work I have done is in tw/e and been joined to that conduit. It has all been tested and all loops are easily within tolerence of circuit breakers are you saying I should have ripped conduits out and started again.Batty
The conduit can be left in place even with corroded joints providing continuity from one length to the other is maintained and if a clamp is used is suitably labelled.

Providing there is no danger to the cables within the conduit, I see no problem with leaving it in place.

This would of course be subject to the level of corrosion.

The conduit can be left in place even with corroded joints providing continuity from one length to the other is maintained and if a clamp is used is suitably labelled.Providing there is no danger to the cables within the conduit, I see no problem with leaving it in place.

This would of course be subject to the level of corrosion.
No corrosion on my job, whoever did it new there stuff nice bends and joints shame I ripped a lot of it out.

Batty

No corrosion on my job, whoever did it new there stuff nice bends and joints shame I ripped a lot of it out.Batty
:_| :_|

:^O :^O:^O

Here have one of these

Guiness Drink

I have just done a toilet refurb at a local conference centre. The original wiring was in galv conduit with no cpc. The work I have done is in tw/e and been joined to that conduit. It has all been tested and all loops are easily within tolerence of circuit breakers are you saying I should have ripped conduits out and started again.Batty
No mate I am not you do whatever you are happy with :|