runing 10mm external

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdon26

Reaction score
customer has asked me to run 10mm twin and earth external

due no damage to new fetted kitchen.

thinking of useing 25mm pvc conduit straight run about 6m

no bends, checked osg says ok

just wondering has any one had to do this does it fit ok

or any suggestions please

you can get 10mm into 20mm conduit, tho I wouldnt try it again!!!!!! so I dont see any probs with 25mm, how is it getting into the conduit? 90degree thru the wall? could be tightish.

idea is to protect the cable and 10mm is not the easiest to work with on tight turns, why not use the plastic capping that usually covers external gas pipes, might be a bit easier, clip cable to wall, cover with capping.

you could put a terminal box on each end and cut a big hole out of the back of it to get cables through wall. Did this on a rewire recently although was only two 2.5mm on ring but only used 20mm conduit.

Batty

you can get 10mm into 20mm conduit, tho I wouldnt try it again!!!!!! so I dont see any probs with 25mm, how is it getting into the conduit? 90degree thru the wall? could be tightish.
now that DID make me chuckle!!!:)Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:^O:^O:^O

A bit of Yellow 77 might help, but still tight.

J

sorry lads your alright i have been cheating using that so called fourm

how did u find out that must mean u lot use it too? :^O :^O:^O

lmao