Sad tonight

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Won`t be here long tonight.......

Never had to do anything like that before; hope I never have to again......... :pray :_|

IMG_0088.jpg

Poor girl. Hope its a nice dream

:coat

Sorry for your loss, mate.

You must tell yourself you did the right thing for her. It's worse for the owner as they know what's coming, all the dog feels is a little *****.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:14 ----------

P R I C K

sorry KME :( Apache,

is that your wifes hand? she must be about 12! :|
No, she's about a year younger than I am, I just have large hands and hers are small!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:36 ----------

I suppose the clever answer is - no that's the dogs paw...........

:D

KME,

I'm so sorry to hear, I had not realised she was so ill.

I'm not going to say too much coz I'll say the wrong thing like I usually do.

I'm sure you've done the best thing no matter how bad it feels now.

Bless you all.

Now look here KME (and MRS KME) you blubbering old fools........

Pets are family ..

We ALL know that

and

Today IS a sad day... :( :(

BUT......

Sit down have a :Y or a Guinness or both! ]:)

Then remember ALL of those many happy months and years you have all bought to each other.....

When you first had her......

Must have been some great times walking out in the countryside...

coming back muddy and all messy cuz she found somewhere great to run through / climb over / dig up.. etc...

Or

all back at home on a dark winter evening safe and snug in the lounge in front of a nice warm fire..

and you can see shes asleep and dreaming... legs twitching or eyes rolling or baring her teeth.......etc..

Or

when she must have gone and nicked some food out of the kitchen that she was not supposed to have.....

You know what I mean....

ALL OF THOSE HAPPY TIMES YOU HAVE ALL HAD TOGETHER!

respect and best wishes to you both at this time!

:Salute :worship:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

Guinness

SL.

Sorry to hear of your loss mate. It's heartbreaking when they have to go and seeing them i'll. We get so attached to our pets they certainly are part of the family.

Sorry about your loss mate

you know it was the best thing

the trouble is we have to make choice for our pets sometimes,,,,,,,,

Mr and Mrs KME,

I was honoured to actually meet Fly and I believe, was liked by her - She's a great girl!

Because you love her, you, as any doting owner would, couldn't stand her suffering any more. She is now in doggy heaven - happy.

Only time can help to heal the pain that you both are now feeling.

I too, will miss her.

Love,

Admin.

:x :x:x

Really sorry mate, had to take the same trip with my Jack Russel (Holly) last Thursday. Had her for 16 years and i am not ashamed in the slightest to say i had to leave the Vets in floods.

I have not only had to do it with my own dogs, but even with my FIL.

Sorry for your loss, and believe me it is never easy, but always the right thing to do, I would rather shed a tear and feel sorry for myself than to put a loving animal through more misery.

By the way I have a bookshelf with all my pets/families ashes, so they are never far away from me.

Sorry to hear of your sad news KME, but here I hope is a little story that might bring a smile.

A family freind who I go shooting/fishing/trapping/ferreting with & who has bought their 7 year old lad up to learn what you kill you eat, same as yourself had to take their much loved lurcher to the vet for the big sleep...getting home my mate was fretting on how to tell his son what had had to happen.

when is son came in from school my mate decided to break the news to his lad, now my mate his a fair sized lump & you wouldnt go out of your way to rub him up the wrong way, but while telling his lad the dog was so poorly that the kindest thing to do was have it put to sleep he broke down in floods of tears, .......that was until his lad sniffed away his own tears & piped up

"we dont have to eat her do we Dad"

I don't know you, your family or fly, but i do know how bad you are feeling.

Knowing you've done the right thing by her doesn't help.

Best wishes from us to you and yours on your sad loss.

Latest posts