Solis app - Power flow

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone knew how to get the power flow part on the app, i have it on mine but a customer of mine hasn't and I can't find any settings that would help. They are on the latest version.
Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618_223833_SolisCloud.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_223833_SolisCloud.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 0
If you have the app running and getting data then use the tab "overview" and scroll down and it should be there, it is on mine anyway.

I would say the customer needs to learn how to use the app😁.

Whilst I have not used the app myself, my customers have never reported any issues with it.

If you have the app running and getting data then use the tab "overview" and scroll down and it should be there, it is on mine anyway.
It's on mine too. But doesn't appear on hers. I haven't done the solar just the general electrics but she was asking as she knew I had a similar setup. It'll probably be a tick box somewhere to show it, I just can't find it

It's on mine also so is the app needing an update via Google play or app store get the client to check. In the app where she downloaded it from. For any firmware or.r software updates abaible maybe some as simple as that

In the overview page, at the top you should see the yield in kW, under that a circular graphic showing Current Power and under that your plant - mine is identified as my name , yours will be whatever it was named when set up.
Touching that line should open the power flow.

Latest posts