Storing trunking

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i always bulk buy, and have somewhere larger than a shed to keep it!
Then you have answered your own question, Andy.

Use a bungie to keep them all together (and possibly to the shelf too?

Is the trunking any where near your ladders?

I have ruined loads of trunking and conduit because they rub against the ali in the ladders and stain black, not good to use then, and almost immpossible to get the stains out.

I can only carry what I need for a job now so tend not to leave it in my van.

Is the trunking any where near your ladders?I have ruined loads of trunking and conduit because they rub against the ali in the ladders and stain black, not good to use then, and almost immpossible to get the stains out.

I can only carry what I need for a job now so tend not to leave it in my van.
they are seperate from the ladders. the ladders are under the shelf, the conduit is above. i have only put a few lengths of each (there is now about 10 in total), i have used a dust sheet on bottom and will see how that goes. failing that, its getting tied together

ive just ordered a new roof rack and rhino pipe carrier, im gonna have the same problem in the carrier.

what if you mounted a pipe carrier inside the van and just put a big ball of bubble wrap in the end so they cant slide back and forth?

this is where trunking is kept... have made a better surface for it with a dust sheet. there is also a lot less than there used to be in there. so far its working

DSCF1604.jpg