Test, Inspect And Audit Electricians Required - Utility Scale Solar Pv

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TESGREENLEAF

Reaction score
We are currently looking for electricians with their 2391 inspection & testing certification. The work involves testing, inspection, reporting and certification to BS7671 of Utility Scale (5MW Plus) Solar PV Parks across the Midlands.

Sites currently active, immediate start. Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Nottinghamshire etc.

Expenses, travel costs, overnight accommodation available - salaried position. Permanent Role after probationary period. Please do not assume that this role is until ROCs drop in March, as we have O+M and contract works into Q4 2015 and beyond.

Please note rates will not be discussed over the forum.

Contact via this forum, Direct Message etc.

Thanks

Can't help with the work i'm afraid, however should you require any Electrical Test Equipment (Solar Included) or Generation meters then please keep us in mind  :)  you can click our banner or visit isswww.co.uk or PM me directly.

We are currently looking for electricians with their 2391 inspection & testing certification. The work involves testing, inspection, reporting and certification to BS7671 of Utility Scale (5MW Plus) Solar PV Parks across the Midlands.

Sites currently active, immediate start. Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Nottinghamshire etc.

Expenses, travel costs, overnight accommodation available - salaried position. Permanent Role after probationary period. Please do not assume that this role is until ROCs drop in March, as we have O+M and contract works into Q4 2015 and beyond.

Please note rates will not be discussed over the forum.

Contact via this forum, Direct Message etc.

Thanks
you cant use the messaging system at present,  you need to request permission from an Admin.

but if you are interested in sub-contract then I may be interested.