Thank you Ladies & Gents.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc Hudson

Reaction score
Well all appears polite and friendly tonight. Please keep an eye on the forum for us, as we cannot view every post. Thank you for all of your input, contributions and help in keeping this forum at the very high standard and reputation it has attained. Despite the odd blip here and there, Admin should be very proud of how far it has come. Our two years anniversary is approaching, lets all try to make it a good one. Thank you every one.

Goodnight.

Doc H.

I shall donate via paypal on the the forums birthday!......shouldn't we all? J :D
Maybe all the cups should be reset on its birthday and you need to send more dosh to get them back again. Or maybe they should just look black and tarnished. In fact maybe they should get progressively black and tarnished depending on how long it has been since your last donation.

Maybe all the cups should be reset on its birthday and you need to send more dosh to get them back again. Or maybe they should just look black and tarnished. In fact maybe they should get progressively black and tarnished depending on how long it has been since your last donation.
I think thats a really good idea Ian. J Applaud Smiley

Perhaps some members already donate regularly.

The Godfather

I dont, no.

If a member wants to donate then they will, if they dont they dont.

We dont force anyone to donate, they do at their own free will.

:)

I dont, no.If a member wants to donate then they will, if they dont they dont.

Quite right Admin 2, but my Boys have other ideas.

Don

I dont, no.If a member wants to donate then they will, if they dont they dont.

I would donate but I do not do paypal.

I have a paypal account but have never used it.

I think the forum is worth a donations so here is my bank details xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx .

Seriously I would like to donate but would rather use card payment or other.Get in touch admin and I will send some dosh!

I would donate but I do not do paypal.I have a paypal account but have never used it.

I think the forum is worth a donations so here is my bank details xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx .

Seriously I would like to donate but would rather use card payment or other.Get in touch admin and I will send some dosh!
Bank transfer?

I think it's easy to do it once and then forget about it. I drop a little in when I remember.BUY A PIN BADGE!
Agreed Patch. I donated a few months ago when I first registered, due to excellent advice I recieved. I would happily donate again but I would probably forget without being reminded!!!!

May I take this opportunity to thank everybody for their help and advice during the last few months. I started on my own on 01.10.09 and I dont think I could have done this quite so easily without this forum. J x

Buying a pin badge is a way you can support the forum! :D :x

I got one!:DO)Blushing

are there any left Admin?

if yes......

get them all sold by the 2nd Birthday! :)