The Usual Topic Of "how Busy Are You ?"

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently doing 2 complet refurbs / rewires side by side with a third rewire to start on 5th August. Thats without a garage conversion and new garage to wire and another half a dozen smaller jobs waiting in the wings. Waiting on outcome of 2 other quotes for complete rewires possibly for october time...... its looking manic at the moment

Hi Canoeboy, i am a one man band mate with a couple of builders who i work for. Also do voluntary work 1 morning most weeks for Tangmere Military Aviation Museum.

I think you will find that a museum does not come under domestic works canoe boy. Maybe you should visit one and you might just gain an education.

I choose to do primarily domestic as it suits my needs. However my experience go's beyond that.

(Adopt dreadful Eastenders accent)      

Norf Landan  ....Sarf Landan  wots the difference then ?     Where daz the Eastend fi' in then ?    I just traced par' o me femily to Finsbury & Clerkenwell...   now thats posh there 'aint it  ?  Cor blimey guv yer a toff and no mistake 'aintcher ?

Sorry guys.

Now thats not fair ....writing in one of your Scottish  Duck ancestors . 

I wrote in an Indian accent last week and Kerch read it the same ....... but Scotts Duck is not on .   They wouldn't break that at Blechley Park .