Things I Don't Like

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to buy and que not so long ago and bought some hooks there was 2 for £3 or 25 for £6.50 so I bought 25...

I now have a metal splinter from the hook stuck in my thumb and u can't get it out without minor surgery with a Stanley knife.

Lesson learned... don't go buy n que!

Things I don't like...

Cyclist's with headphones on, on the pavement looking at their phone riding into me then saying what? I ride on the pavement coz I want too blud!

I actually quite like overturned caravans ( as long as no body is injured).... I do not think that there are nearly enough of them!

Other things I do not like

ALL the latest run of Irn Bru adverts

Any advert with Lenny Henry in it

Brucie

B & Q and there absolutely pissh poor and appalling after sales customer service and inability to find anyone within their orange pinny wearing shower of managerial muppetts with enough balls to honour a warranty

Barclays Bank

Granddaughters with chickenpox

Flies

Mozzies

Probably a couple more
If you've not had chicken pox Kerch,  avoid them like the plague !!!!    Not good for grown ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Working in a house where the water is turned off and there's only one loo.

I don't like the dirty bar steward (one of the trades working there) that has taken a dump in the unflushable loo.

Before Mrs kerch got the Horse Box she had a horse trailer. She bought a "thing" called a 'bog in a bag' as seen on Dragons Den. Basically a three legged camping stool with a hole in it and a big bin liner!..............nice!

In an emergency a bin liner set into a bucket or box can provide a deal of relief

Just saying

I don't like the dirty bar steward (one of the trades working there) that has taken a dump in the unflushable loo.
Perhaps they did not know it does not flush.

For what its worth, there are other people like me, that when you need to go, you must, no iffs or butts, you must go or its dump in the pants time. (and yes, i have)

I knew some one who was the opposite, he would want to go for a dump, then he would "hold it in" till he got home several hours later, I really wish I could do that.

Well this thread is scraping the BOTTOM of the barrel!

Couple of lads I know worked with a guy (recently deceased) who regularly took his china tea mug from the house and rested it on the dash of the van. He built up quite a collection. The thing was, if stuck in heavy traffic he thought nothing of "relieving" himself into a random mug and launching it out of the driver's window.

He was in all other respects a great bloke. He always brought a FLASK of tea with him to work. Very generous too by all accounts..............he'd often offer whoever he was working with a mug and fish one out from under the seat etc and give it a quick wipe with a McDonald's serviette............

:put the kettle on

That is some skill........shooting into a dashboard mounted teacup from a seated position! Also requires considerable clearance unless sniping from a layed back position
I believe there may have been a drill pump and length of condensate pipe involved...........

...........or just "length"......... :lol:

You get the opposite when going to wickes on the seven sisters road. You can't get to the back of your car for people trying to put your stuff in for you they will even get in your car and come home with you to unload and help you do odd jobs around the home...

Must do a bootsale.

Getting moaned at for being on me ipad and being "unsocialable" while the missus watches **** on tv

What makes it even worse she's fallen asleep.....and left the **** on......and I'm bein unsocialable!