Today's Embarrassing Moment

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Fitting ten new heaters in a large hall, turn on fcu's at heaters post testing with all rooms stats set to max.....................bollox there goes the fire detection system.

When the lads rock up with the fire engine there was much piss taking :Blushing

Was working in a solicitors today. Went in main door, up to 2nd floor office. Alarm off. Opened up all locked doors all lighting on. Back down to van to get kit, main door closes behind me. Doesnt matter ive got keys on me.....

This time the door closed it operated the external numbered combination lock to which I didnt have the code!

Cue lots of phonecalls, to no avail. Ended up sticking phone through letterbox on video mode. Found a rather large handle on back of door that I could reach! Phew!!

Working in someone's house for a builder ,  finished &  loading the van about 3.00pm , my mate comes back in to see if theres anything else to go ,  closes the PVC door & lifted the handle as he loosed it .

Door locks .....  we don't have a key , customer is at work , we don't have a contact .         All other doors & windows locked ....have a tentative look in the hall drawer unit but no keys ...nothing for it but phone the builder causing great merryment & rejoicing at our expense . 

Latest posts