veritas security control panel

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracy

Reaction score
hi i have just moved and i have a veritas security control panel, the previous owner did not use the alarm and has forgot the code. All we have is a user guide which does not tell us a lot is there a way we can over ride it so we can put a new code in and get it working again. we think it was fitted in 1998

Have you got the Model number too Tracy?

Oh - Welcome to the forum? I have a sneaky feeling that it is a Veritas 8C for some reason.

all i have is this number i hope you understand it! d0129-01 texicom 1996

it just says veritas 8

I found the installation manuals in public domain, but i'll delete my post

I have the same problem with the same security system like tracy (Veritas R8). Anybody can help me?

And one more thing... how can i connect an veritas R8 unit to an elmede prima SAB? THX.

:^O , I know that... but this not what i want to say... i have two sets of couplings, on the unit and on the SAB. On the unit i have the next connectors: S,A,B,C,D, and on the SAB i have: BT-,ST,TR,TS,ENG,+R,-R,+H,-H,BT+, so what with which i must connect?

Try this.

A - H+

B - BT-

C - TR

D - H-

S - ST

Terminal Description

A Permanent Positive Supply (+12V)

B Switched Negative to Activate Sounder

C Negative Tamper Return

D Permanent Negative Supply (0V)

S Switched Negative to Activate Strobe

texecom veritas tech support is very very goodam sure they will solve any probs

01706 234833
Read about a similar problem with a veritas 8 panel, to get the unlock code from them which you have to pay for it was cheaper to buy a new panel

Read about a similar problem with a veritas 8 panel, to get the unlock code from them which you have to pay for it was cheaper to buy a new panel
I haven't sold a brand new and unused one of them models, dirt cheap too. :_|

mmmm. Check the manual??.. If you dont have it then you should be able to download it from the net.. Veritas site should give you that.

-----------

w w w dot pinnaclesecurity dot c o m

Latest posts